Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Kits & Free Gift

Finally finished my kits!!! You can read about My Mother's Garden and Mini Collage Frames by clicking on the kit previews. As promised there is also a free gift for you at the end of the post. Thanks for being so patient!





This is a set of 1" glass buttons. I called them Gabby Glass or is it Glassy Gab? Anyway, try saying either one of those ten times fast. I think that's why I didn't use 'Glassy Gab' - if you say it fast it always comes out gassy. They come with six different frames. You can load them up with any backgrounds or words that you want or try a few of the ones I included. Have Fun!

4 comments:

Pillowgirl said...

I love the idea of customizing them with a background, or just having them instantly match the page! Thank you

mgc said...

Thanks for sharing the glass buttons!

x..LilBumbleBee..x said...

Thanx :)

Carrie Nichols said...

Thank you so much!!! And what a beautiful kit!