Sunday, September 17, 2006

Free Add-On & Coupon

I had such good intentions when I started blogging - write almost everyday, include links to all my favorite sites, and journal the interesting things that happen in my life. Needless to say, by my standards I've been a bad, bad blogger. Now I have to decide whether to change my blogging habits or my blogging standards. :-)
I do have a free add-on for you. After I finished the Castles & Kings kit I came across a couple more pictures that were perfect for it and also liked the results of some metal work I was experimenting with. At the bottom of the page is the link for the pack and it also includes a 40% off coupon for the kit that is available here.

Add-On



Castles & Kings



The Add-On link is here.

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for the add on..the kit looks great.:-)

Mara said...

fantastic idea, thank you for the add on

Katherine Lent said...

Oh darn, I guess I missed it!!
Also, are you having another challenge soon?

Unknown said...

another gorgeous addon, I am sorry I didn't find your blog soon enough to download it, maybe you will add it to the store