Friday, October 20, 2006

Poet's Corner Sample

I loved visiting the cathedrals of England & Scotland. One of my favorite spots was Poet's Corner in Westminster Abbey, so it seemed to be the perfect name for these kits inspired by some of my favorite poets. At the bottom of this entry you'll find a link for a free sample that's an add-on to the Tennyson kit. If the yousendit runs out please let me know so I can renew the link.
Exciting things are happening over at Kathryn Balint Digital scrapbooking. Check out the contest coming up, the great page kits, new templates, and to top it all off Bette Duganitz has joined the team!

Here's a look at the Poet's Corner kit's, a sample layout and the free sample you can download:

Poet's Corner I / Emily Dickinson

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Cutie:



Poet's Corner II / Tennyson

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Add-on:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now click here for the Add-On download.
Thanks for visiting!!!





4 comments:

Mara said...

Hello, I am the first with comment, that is not often.
I never saw this wonderful site before, I am glad I found it. You have beautiful kits, that allow to dream and think of childhood and romantics
thank you

Rebecca said...

I have to use this, it is just to lovely to let sit in my HD. Thank you so much Carol! :D

Unknown said...

this is my first visit to your blog, it is beautiful and so are your kits! I can't wait to use this addon with some Ireland photos :)

Belinda said...

Thank you for the lovely add-on kit!