Friday, January 12, 2007

Another January 12th

It's my birthday and that makes me happy. I used to grumble about getting older, but a few years ago my dad said to me, "It's a heck of a lot better than the alternative!" You can't argue with that! I've had a great day and I'm celebrating by giving out jewelry; the digi kind. This coordinates with the fairy alpha that will come out sometime this weekend. Enjoy! I'll leave it up for a week. Please leave me a note if the link needs to be renewed.

PARTY FAVORS HERE

8 comments:

Carrie Nichols said...

Carol, Happy Birthday!!! Sorry, I'm a day late..and probably a dollar short too. LOL!!

Thanks for the lovely jewelry!!!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday!
Thank you for the beautiful gift!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday a day late! LOVE the jewelry. Very pretty!

Betty Jo said...

Oh Nooooo! I missed your birthday. Well, Happy Birthday anyways!! Although my wishes are a day late they are very sincere. I hope you had the best day ever. Thanks for the sweet gift!! :0)

Jen U said...

I'm so sorry I didn't realize it was your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :) I hope you had a wonderful day! Thank you for the perty jewelry :)

Sus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sus said...

Awwe this is so pretty Carol :o) Thank you so much for sharing it with us. And happy birthday, I hope you had a great one :o)

angmag55 said...

Happy Birthday. Fantastic, mine was the 13th. My best friend in Grade School, Jr High and High School well her birthday is the 12th of january too. We were born just less then 12 hours apart. Always thought that was cool.