Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blackberries Wanted

Daily Blog Prompt from Sempson: What was the last food you craved?
The last three days I have been wanting fresh blackberries. One of my friends picks them in her neighbor's back yard and has been bringing them for her lunch. I guess she hasn't noticed me drooling on the other side of the table. Hmmm . . . think I might link her to my Blog tomorrow!

Today was a great day. It's my "baby's" birthday. He turned 23 and we had a wonderful dinner with him and my sweet daughter-in-law.

4 comments:

Stephani said...

Oh my that blackberries brought back so many memories for me. My great grandmother used to grow them along her back fence and I remember eating them right off the bush.....I so need to scrap that memory! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jen U said...

Awww what a sweet photo! Happy birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Wasn't he a cute baby?!
I love your new header! Your La Jolie Femme kit is fabulous! Wait til you see what I did with it! (Hint, watch for KB's next newsletter.)

Carrie Nichols said...

We used to have tons and tons of blackberry bushes on the empty lots on the street. We'd go and pick containers full of them and either eat them or I'd make blackberry cobbler. Unfortunately, they've been steadily building houses on the street and the bushes are all gone.

You've been tagged!! Name 5 favorite things then tag 5 people!