Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Time to Write

Well, turns out setting up a blog is the easy part. After that you have to become a blogger! Right now I feel like someone standing on the stage of a huge empty auditorium. I have my microphone in hand but no audience - tap, tap, tap - is this thing on? I want to share scrapbooking ideas, favorite layouts, new kits, craft projects, movies, TV, books, shopping finds, and anything else that happens to cross my desk or my mind.

It's like 102 here today. You can't do much outside so I went with some friends to see A Prairie Home Companion. It's a great way to spend a hot summer afternoon, fun music & good acting. Meryl Streep had her Minnesooota accent just right. Woody Harrelson & John C. Reilly had a couple of funny songs & corny jokes.
Prairie Home Companion Previews

1 comment:

Alana said...

i totally understand about the auditorium statement!